Information on the processing of personal data ex Artt. 13-14 Reg. to EU 2016/679
Vettura S.r.l., in the person of its legal representative pro tempore
Registered office: Via Vittorio Veneto, 112 - 07026 Olbia (SS)
Operational headquarters: Via dei Panettieri, 9 - 07026 Olbia (SS)
VAT number: 02862480908 – Pec: email@example.com
Vettura S.r.l., in its capacity as data controller, pursuant to and in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679, hereinafter "GDPR", would like you to feel comfortable providing us with access to your personal data. Indeed, the purpose of this notice is to:
1) to inform you of how your personal data will be processed when you use the services offered by Vettura S.r.l;
2) to assure you that such processing is based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights;
3) to allow you, where appropriate, to give your express and informed consent to the processing of your personal data.
1) Travel agencies, local or international brokers or other intermediaries that you have used to make your rental reservation; 2) the company or association you belong to in the case of a corporate account booking; 3) Police and other law enforcement agencies if you are involved in an accident during your rental, or if your vehicle is lost, damaged or stolen, or if you are fined for speeding, parking, tolls or other traffic violations, or if you commit a traffic violation during your rental.
Purpose and legal basis of processing
When you make a reservation and rent a vehicle, Vettura S.r.l. collects data in order to provide you with the best possible service (e.g. to carry out the paperwork of the Vehicle Rental Agreement in accordance with Vettura S.r.l.'s General Rental Conditions, insurance paperwork, to provide any optional extras requested, to receive payments, pre-authorisations and deposits, to provide discounts, offers or other benefits, to carry out security and anti-fraud checks and to enforce Vettura S.r.l.'s rights). In particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes in order to comply with legal obligations:
• Your data will also be used for the following purposes related to the execution of operations connected to contractual or pre-contractual obligations, such as • the provision of the services you have requested and the subsequent operational, technical and administrative management of the relationship relating to the provision of the services and the carrying out of communications relating to the performance of the established relationship. To respond to your requests for assistance or information, which we receive by e-mail, telephone or through the relevant online and offline forms. Your data may also be used for commercial and promotional purposes, such as
• to send you offers of marketing and promotional activities by electronic means (e-mail, SMS) or to your postal address which you have provided with your explicit and prior consent (e.g. newsletters);
• to process studies, research, market statistics; to send you commercial information or surveys to improve the service ("customer satisfaction") by e-mail or SMS and/or by using the operator's telephone and/or through the official pages of our site and on social networks, always with your explicit and prior consent;
The data that Vettura S.r.l. collects are mainly: name; e-mail address (if you make online reservations or wish to receive electronic receipts/invoices); home address (for licence validation and invoicing); employer details and place of work (in the case of corporate contract hire); telephone numbers at which Vettura S.r.l. can contact you; date of birth (for licence validation and legal obligations); gender (for licence validation); payment information such as credit card details; social security number (if specifically requested); information extracted from your driving licence and/or from your invoices. can contact you; date of birth (for driving licence validation and legal obligations); gender (for driving licence validation); payment information such as credit or debit card details; social security number (if specifically requested); information extracted from your driving licence and/or other identity documents issued by the administration, even if you are an additional driver with respect to the individual rental in question (for driving licence validation and legal obligations); Data extracted from another form of identification, such as a passport or national identity card, if your driving licence does not contain a photograph or the photograph does not allow you to be recognised; and/or proof of residence, such as a utility bill (for security and anti-fraud purposes). The data we collect and retain will include your photo ID only where you are informed; special requests and preferences, including Your preferences for optional extras; details of the location, date and time you rent the vehicle, the location, date and time you return the vehicle, insurance choices, fuel consumption, mileage, details of any claims and other data relating to the vehicle and its use; data relating to any accident, including your account of the accident and the police or third party report, including details of the persons involved, together with the nature of any personal injury and/or damage to the vehicle and any optional extras; data relating to any speeding, parking, toll or other traffic related fines imposed on you or any traffic offences committed by you during the rental if the police provide such data to Vettura S. r.l. and will be used by Vettura S.r.l. to deal with such offence or offence in accordance with the terms of the vehicle rental agreement with Vettura S.r.l..
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways
• Processing by electronic means;
• manual processing by means of paper files Any processing will be carried out in accordance with the modalities set out in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided. Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorised by the data controller. Communication
Your data may be communicated to external parties exclusively for the proper management of the relationship, and in particular to the following categories of recipients, including all duly appointed data processors
• Consultants and freelancers, even in an associative capacity;
• within public and/or private entities for which the communication of data is mandatory or necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations or otherwise functional to the management of the relationship.
Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
Retention period We point out that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to Article 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
• established for a period not exceeding the fulfilment of the purposes for which they were collected and processed, for the performance and fulfilment of contractual purposes;
• established for a period not exceeding the performance of the services provided;
• for a period that does not exceed the fulfilment of the purposes for which they were collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory periods prescribed by law. The retention period may be extended in the event of pending legal proceedings relating to a rental contract you have entered into with Vettura S.r.l..
All Vettura S.r.l. services are not intended for persons under the age of 18 and therefore Vettura S.r.l. does not knowingly collect personal data from minors for any reason. Data subjects' rights and exercise of rights You have the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as, in general, to exercise all the rights provided by the GDPR (Reg. to EU 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the data subject). You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority. You also have the right to obtain the communication of such data:
a) the source of the personal data b) the purposes and methods of the processing c) of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or appointees.
You have the right to obtain a) the updating, rectification or, where interested, the integration of the data b) cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right being protected; d) the portability of the data.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. For any of the above reasons, you may contact the Data Processors, in the person of their legal representative pro tempore, at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with the Regulations, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In order to exercise your rights, you may contact the Data Controller:
Vettura S.r.l. Registered Office: Via Vittorio Veneto, 112 - 07026 Olbia (SS)
Headquarters: Via dei Panettieri, 9 - 07026 Olbia (SS)
G.D.P.R. EU Reg. no. 2016/67